Saturday, April 14

Happy Birthday to Chrystal!

April 13th, eve of chrystal's birthday. i attempt to supprise her at St. James.. well its partially successful though.. hehehe.. i showed up at ard midnight at St. James along the main road.. while crossing the road, she saw me first! dammit... :P partied with her woodland brothers and 2 gals..

April 14th is my chrystal's birthday :) we went for dinner at equinox. well its not exactly my first time there.. i went once when i was still a little kid with my aunt.. i was like only 10... anyway..
dinner was great! ambience was elegant! food is delicious, although i prefer the food at My Secret Garden..
we then took a stroll to esplanade and had dessert at some cafe place.. was totally bloated after that :)
this is only the 2nd birthday my dear dear spent with me... still have 56 more times before i dump her :D
I Love you Chrystal!!



1 Comments:

Blogger TrĂ¢m said...

Can i ask you about the Snow Wolf Lake show of Jacky Cheung...do you know where I can buy dvd or vcd that show?

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)