Thursday, February 15

Valentine

last year, i had the best valentine's day i ever had. and it was spent with my dear chrystal.
this year, she needs to work late, so no dinner plans on the actual day itself.. but we spent the morning with each other though.. and it was great :D
what i initially planned, was to have dinner at Equinox. but after looking at the menu and my bank acct,.. think ill save that for another day :P decided to go cafe delmar for dinner on friday to make-up our valentine's day dinner. i know it will be goood.. just hope that the food is good too :)
work is still hectic these days.. but its slowly getting better. hopefully after chinese new year, it will be more relaxing.. so that i can start on my CCNP.
oh yah, COE went down to only $5200! insane! i got my COE for $16,500. if i were to buy a OPC Picanto now, it will probably cost $13k - 14k! my god~... hope i tio toto tmr too.. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)