Thursday, February 8

hmmmm

alot has happened in the last... 8 months. many parties, skiing in korea, climbing the great wall, christmas eve, 1 yr aniversary, NYE, etc.. too lazy to summarize all, so im not going to.


reason why i resume blogging is because during the time when i blog, there is a small amt spent on self-reflection.. and i havent been doing that for a long time.. i havent been studying my CCNP, im getting fatter, im getting more unfit, 1hr of shopping and my legs are sore, my room is still a mess, my savings are climbing too slowly, im still smoking, im still dreaming on tioing toto, and many many more...


thats quite alot of bad points.. well the good points are : i love my gf more and more, she love me more and more, more thoughts on the future, more planning done, more research, and more mature i guess.. :D
some photos taken during my dec holiday :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)