Friday, February 9

AT&T waterbottle

yesterday i won an AT&T water bottle.. how did i win? by asking only 1 customer to take part in a phone survey. yup just 1 :) lazy people like gary never even get 1 survey done.. keke..

nowadays, work load is increasing every week. currently going through migration.. we use to have only 1 type of service, and that is MRS. now ATT slowly migrating EVPN service customers to us. workload will probably double by april.. to me thats a good thing. at least we get to touch on something new :)

also realised something about my CCNA ceritificate... it will expire in 1 yrs time! :P

which means, i only have 1 year left to study and pass my CCNP exams, which consist of 4 papers!

I CAN DO IT! :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)