Wednesday, February 8

Love Updates

havent been blogging for awhile.. so heres an update :)

CNY just passed.. had a few few gambling sessions at various places.. so far, total earnings is still at NEGATIVE.
but, its all about the CNY spirit and gathering that matters most, not so much about losing money..
kind of numb to it as i had been losing money every year though.

had a reunion dinner with my mom, bro and *Chrys* :) at centrepoint. We ate at a Korean restaurant at 4th floor.
its a korean bbq style set meal. food is not too bad.. kinda like it.. will definitely visit again...
was conned by my mom.. :P initially, she said she would foot the bill.. but sadly, the place dont accept NETS, and i have to pay it with my credit card :P she claims that she will pay me back, but how to open mouth to take you tell me.. :P
oh and i bought a freaking 1000 bucks washing machine for the family.. :P previous one lasted for 16 years..
as usual, mom claims will pay me back.. but haiz... how to take?



well, thats abt it for CNY...



About a week ago, i was still trying to find my own definition for LOVE.
i asked around and some of the answers that people give me are as below:

- you can visualise living with the person till old age in future.
- it hurts just not to be around them.
- when even the small things u do it feels insufficient without her
- when u eat, shit and sleep also u think of that person
- a lot of trust, commitment, joint bank account
- when you would do anything to bring a smile to her face

well, I do know the feelings i have now for chrystal is love.. but when i try to pen it, nothing comes out..
then just like that, i realise, love needs no definition.. it comes naturally and you will know it yourself..

My love.. Chrystal :)


some couple pictures :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude you confirm you are serious and she is the one? or have you already closed your options?

4:08 AM  
Blogger Hanny said...

and you are?

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you to comment let alone question? What a lamer..

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)