Wednesday, January 11

New Handphone Number

Hari Raya Puasa, another rainy day...
after i got up this morning, i decided to go pick up my gf at Junction 8.
parked at bishan central instead of Junction8 because there was a loooOOOooOooong queue.
as i walked, i past a STARHUB shop. so i decided to take a look.
saw andy's phone...

MOTOROLA RAZR V3
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And just like that, i signed up for a new 2 year plan with Starhub and trade-in my NOKIA 6260 there and then..
$138 MOTOROLA V3
$30 New SIM Card
-$150 Trade in Nokia 6260 phone

total, i paid SGD$18.00 today and i got a brand new phone with a new number...

Please cancel my old number from you phones and enter in my new number.

90283431

i know its not a nice number. but all you do is save my number once in your damn phone, and i doubt you will ever see the numbers again..

SUMMARY:
Today im a happy man~! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger ANdy said...

i wonder who was the person who said that his 'brick' phone was not thick.... who was the person who said that this phone looked fragile.... etc etc..... hehs.... welcome to the v3 club..... heehee.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Hanny said...

hehehe.. kong nia~
its still fragile to me, thats why i very careful in handling it.. :D

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)