Wednesday, November 30

7 things

Tagged from Hsinz blog,..

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel the world
2. Snow boarding/skiing
3. bungee jumping
4. smell a million dollars
5. walk naked in my own house
6. drive a lamborghini at least once
7. find the meaning of life

7 things I can do:
1. think positive
2. read a comic book more than 20 times
3. fall alseep at the wierdest places
4. make a fool of myself in public
5. be lazy
6. drink spilled alcohol from the table
7. doing ong-bak stunts in the middle of zouk

7 things I cannot do:
1. ignore my parents
2. lick my elbows
3. smoke in front of my parents
4. maintain neatness in my room
5. hold brandon's hand :P
6. lift either 2 of them at the same time (david, jason, kevin)
7. walk into a jewellery shop, asking for the cheapest item, and buying everything else except that

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. hair
2. face
3. smell
4. voice
5. dressing
6. intellect
7. attitude

7 things that I say most often:
1. Whaaaaaa...
2. fucking hell
3. lan jiao!
4. Whaasssuuupppp
5. wah laann ehh...
6. thank you for calling AT&T, my name is seth. how can i help you today?
7. whaa jialat jialat jialat..

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Jessica alba
2. Angelina jolie
3. heidi klum
4. Sung Hi Lee
5. christy chung
6. Carmen Electra
7. Halle Berry

7 people I want to do this:
1. David yap
2. Kevin Ong
3. Andy soh
4. Kelvin beng
5. Ivan koh
6. Muscles
7. Terrence Tang

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hanny!! heyy long time no see~ :)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Hanny said...

yanie!! long time no see too! :)
catch up with us 469 soon ya~!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)