Sunday, October 16

Snow Wolf Lake



well, this post is kinda old now..
but i had always wanted to blog about this since i watched it.
Snow wolf lake... My first musical.. i totally enjoyed the show
and i think its really touching.. i dun mind paying more to watch it again :P

for the first time, i see jacky chueng LIVE! :D
for the first time, i hear him sing LIVE! :D

had always been a jacky cheung fan since karaoke days..
so seeing him LIVE is quite a big deal for me :)
to my supprise, i didnt know he could dance :P
the female lead actress, Xu Hui Xin, has a really really sweet voice..
her duet with jacky cheung is simply amazing..
if the price wasnt that rediculous, i would have bought the CD :P

anywayz, if i were to rate it upon 10, i will give it 9.5
highly recommended..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bootleg blog-only Yahoo search
Ha, I've gotten my wish - Threadwatch has cooked up a blog-only Yahoo search that takes you directly to the blogs/Flickr/My Web 2.0 search result set instead of having to click through from the news/blogs ...
work from home

7:06 AM  
Blogger ANdy said...

indeed it is OLD!!!.... that is 1 freaking month ago, dude.....

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)