Wednesday, July 27

A new hope

Today, i got some news which will change me forever.. so long to my carefree lifestyle... life will not be the same anymore when it happens..
im sorry to all the people who i will not see anymore.. those kids, those girls, even those old folks..
i will have commitments which i have to bare from now onwards..
Today i met someone.. someone whom i knew for not long.. she gave me the most shocking news of my life...

my baby will be born 3 months premature..

in 24 hrs, my baby, which only in june then i realise i had one, will step into this cruel world.. i have not seen her yet, but i know she will be the most beautiful baby in my eyes..

i will love you like no other...

i will take care of you for as long as it takes...

be brave and live on, as i will stand by you wherever you go..

Welcome to my world,.. my dear child...

7 Comments:

Blogger ANdy said...

huh???? WTF???... Wat baby??? Shotgun ah???

5:14 PM  
Blogger beng said...

heh cant wait to see how u care for your baby..

12:17 AM  
Blogger Hanny said...

to prevent anymore misunderstandings, this 'BABY' im referring to in my blog is actually my PICANTO! :D
Its a CAR!
GOTCHA~!

yang,
its not a PS3 or XBOX2 :P
beng,
shutup and go take your driving licence.
some,
sorry if i freaked you out
all,
Yes! i finally got a car!!
WoooOOooohooOOOoo!~~!!!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger ANdy said...

for entering Hock Lee Garage, u must first wash Gary, Kev and my car..... :P :P after tat then u consider Hock Leee Garage member... :P :P

9:13 PM  
Blogger beng said...

dunwan.. i want to take citycab, smrt, and comfort's membership card..

3:05 PM  
Blogger fuzk said...

wah hanny.. you make me gan cheong for you for a while lor.. haha..

congrats on getting your car! =)

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siang ho si get car liao go tint tailamps
custom ur eyelids
change ur exhaust tip to big shinny chrome one
Rims to 16s
Gt wing lup liao den come get ur membership. HLG is like zouk membership

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)