Tuesday, June 7

BURNT

my back is so burnt now... every movement that involves my upper body makes my skin ache.. yes it includes my face. my nose is like rudolf.. and its getting worse..

this morning wasnt that bad.. now its getting worst.. the pain has a tinkling sensation when warm water splashes on my back when i bathe.. ooOOoooooOOooo... dammmnnn... :P

well, all these istemewa sensation was due to our sunday sentosa trip. i was half awake when i reached, because i only slept 3 hrs the night before.. was at zouk with a couple of friends.
the sun wasnt that bright and hot during the journey towards the island.. it began cooking us mindless earthlings when we started playing soccer on the beach..
then we played baseball... where we were cooked from medium to well-done.

i guess this trip could be considered our first "picnic outing". there were sandwiches, hotdogs, pasta, salad,fruits, desert, and of course, alcohol :D
a special thanks to the monkey and the bitch who spent many hours preparing the food.. your efforts are greatly appreciated :)

overall, this had been a great outing. we had a total of 18 people. i guess we need more day-time activities rather than our usaul night-activities.

LESSON LEARNT
always re-apply your sun-tann lotion every hour. 1 layer doesnt last long :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realise I din;t even apply any lotion....
fuckz but the pain is still loonable

3:45 PM  
Blogger ANdy said...

haha....lucky my damages isn't as bad as i tot....

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)