Tuesday, October 12

NIKE 10km run

on Oct 10th 2004 sunday, i took part in the NIKE 10km run.. 1 week before the run, i starting training up for it.. ran about 4km, 6km, 4km, on tues, wed, thurs respectively.. my legs were aching so much on thur that if i were to squat down, i had to roll over and slowly push myself up with my hands... thats what i get for not running,.. erm.. not sweating for the past 8 months.. :P:P

well, on the day of the run, i was late.. by the time i reach the start line, there was nobody there liao.. all ran off about 5min infront of me.. so i starting to chase them.. reaching the people infront, at one glance, all are female.. so "su lang mai su seh" (lose people but cannot lose face), i try to overtake all the females.. after about 3-4km, i had stiches, on both side.. narbeh.. so had to slowly walk run walk run all the way.. sianz..finally, finished with a time of 1 hr 5min.. thats dammn slow liao.. after the event, we took some photos :D



many people i know ran that day.. and check out the guy squating in front of us.. his number on his yellow tshirt,.. Number 1 man!! :D




Above : Me, jeff, crocroach man, wondering woman, felix


Below : my OCS mates during my cadet days.. :D

and my mahjong karkee here in brisbane :D



oh, and it cost me AUD$40 to join.. got the free yellow, dri-fit yellow tshirt.. really good. it really does absorbs water, sweat from the inner side and evaporates it on the outside.. nice.. favourite colour somemore.. hehehe.. and got bananas, honeydew, 3 pks sustegen drink, 3 bottle flavoured mineral water, and 3 muffins.
my number for the run was 5388
those in singapore wanna go buy 4D go ahead! tio liao treat me dinner!! :D:D:D


overall, it was a good run.. felt healthier,.. but not thinner.. dammit.. fats on my tummy still is 3 layers..


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at cockroach mans ears!!
wahahahaha.....

1:39 AM  
Blogger i n i q u i t y said...

wahahahaha 5388 sial! :D
same as my car number! =P

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)