Thursday, October 7

Busy Busy Busy...

havent really update lately.. have been quite busy.. heres a short list of the major events coming up.

10th OCT - ITPM Assignment 2 35%
18th OCT - Network Planning Assignment 40%
19th OCT - Network Admin prac test 2 30%
25th OCT - Network Services Assignment 2 20%

EXAMS
3rd NOV - Network Administration
11th NOV - Network Planning
12th NOV - Network Services
19th NOV - IT Project Management

14th DEC - Flight back to singapore
16th DEC - Flight to Bangkok

last night, i ran from my house to somewhere near school and back. abt 5km. run halfway my leg almost cramp liao.. thats what i get for not running for the past 8 months.. just now i ran slightly further, but my legs are killing me now.. damn tired and sianz.. but bo pian.. need to farking train up for this Sunday's NIKE 10Km run.
my concern was, i never run for 8 months liao, .. wait i faint or take more than 2 hrs to complete, si beh sia sway manz.. so have to at least complete it.. hehehe :D:D
plus now i 'quit' smoking also.. wah lau si beh healthy man.. i also bway tahan myself.. :P ok. think ill come out with another counter soon.. can count down to going back to singapore liao :D



2 Comments:

Blogger Hanny said...

yup yup. now is CONFIRM liao.. i just booked my ticket back on 14th night.. reach 15th morning abt 530am

1:17 PM  
Blogger edalene said...

wah .. so nice! Going to Bangkok!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)