Monday, October 25

Bitch

havent been home since friday night.. its monday night now.. have been in sch all the time doing my last assignment for this sem. but all efforts have been paid off. i got 68/70 for my assignment. :D YAaaaYYYY!!! :D:D

fell sick also the last 2 days. fever, flu, cough, the works.. ah bran also sick. according to him, its because of the weather change. temperatures have been pretty high these few days.. i guess its true since most of my friends are not feeling well too..

oh and i burnt myself with cleaning acid on thur.. i accidentally spilled it on my leg and it caused rashes and slight burns on my right leg.. healing now but FARKING itchy.. dammit.. haiz... Shit happenz..

next week exam liao man.. sianz..
life's a Bitch.. hmmm.. cant really agree to that now..



now you know what i mean when i call you a bitch eh? :D:D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahyang: sibeh kay siao with that bitch meaning ley... hahaha :P
eh itchy ah? scratch it lar... hahaha

7:04 AM  
Blogger Hanny said...

of course im sure lar knn :P unless something goes wrong.. official results not out.. this one presentation base.. can work means got marks, cannot work no marks.. mine all can work except 2 marks nia.. so 68/70 lar :P so seen some bitch lately? :D

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)