Tuesday, September 7

new job, paid fine, and some stoopid links

YIPEE!! :D:D
finally got a job. at a sushi place.. but only working for 3 months, so he say will do washing and cleaning jobs..
for $14 an hour, thats alright! :D:D

remember my fine which was due on 27/8/2004? i just paid it today 6/9/2004.
luckily for me, the people at the traffic department havent process my incurred late charges. so no increase :D hee

got this cute GIF image from my friend. can match my music too :D



below are some cute links. i liked them so i put here for you guys to go see see also..
hehehe

Chi & Anino 1
Chi & Anino 2
Chi & Anino 3
Chi & Anino 4
Chi & Anino 5
Chi & Anino 6
Chi & Anino 7
Chi & Anino 8
Chi & Anino 9
Chi & Anino 10

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yang: Super irritating sia... the music... keep repeating... yee hee yee hee bam bam bah ehhhh.....
andy... he's doing the bangalah job ley.. not the cooking ley... haha

8:36 PM  
Blogger Hanny said...

all automated one.. me so far is bangala only.. do washing nia.. si beh cham.. but good money :D
ok lar ok lar. change song liao

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)