Saturday, September 4

Feeling the air

well, long hair was really getting on my nerves.. it was becoming ugly and irritating... i decided to cut it..


BEFORE



DURING



AFTER



can see my PUNK side burn boh? :D ahahaha..
many thanks to Dave for this second haircut. now i can feel the wind on the skin above my ear everytime i walk more than 3km/h.
hehehehe :D:D

oh and recently, i just watched Young and Dangerous part 6. i didnt know there were so many episodes for Gu Huo Zai. mountain chicken's hair is damn cool also in this movie..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muscle: Eh ur haircut is free 1 ah? Not bad leh....Looks better than when u were in long hair man.....

12:30 PM  
Blogger Hanny said...

my friend, dave, cut for me wan.. :D i also think look better than my long hair.. your hair leh?
muscle go take some picture and let us see you now leh..

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weiling: WOW! =)

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muscle: Knn....no camera leh....Anyway, my hair is still the same lah. I got Kiu Mo, cannot keep long also. If I keep it long, will look like PONG SAI GAU....heheheh

11:08 PM  
Blogger Hanny said...

:P i very old now meh? lim peh 21 only leh..

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yang: WAHAHAAHAHA... all the old birds still think they still young... the most young guy also say much ah... hahaha...
i got young and dangerous whole series ah!!! part 1-6! :P :P :P

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yang: WAHAHAAHAHA... all the old birds still think they still young... the most young guy also say much ah... hahaha...
i got young and dangerous whole series ah!!! DVD super clear sound superb good part 1-6! :P :P :P

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)