Saturday, September 11

Digital Fortress, Job, Art


Dan brown's digital fortress isnt as exciting as i expected. after reading his da vinci's code and angels & demons, digital fortress is not as exciting as i tot it was.. next in line, Deception Point.

so far worked 3 days liao.. tough. but its nothing lar.. can take it.. just hope can cope with studies too.. till now only do washing.. like a bangala in a kitchen..

that day i was working, my boss calls me hann. then from a distance, he shouted

"ARRGHH!!.... ARRRRRG!!"

i looked.. thought awhile, .. nah.. cant be calling me.. so i turn back and continue doing my stuff... then i hear it again

"HAARRRGH!!... HAAARRR!!"

i looked at him again.. this time he signal me to go over.. dammn, he was calling me all along.. oh, my boss is a japanese... small and fierce guy.. with a nice short way of saying english.. when my time to knock off is up, he will say this..

"HARRR!,.. you're finished!"

err.... ok.


belows is a nice art that i like.. :D:D:D hehehe



and lastly, something to think about.. hehehehe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)