Saturday, August 7

Strawberry farm

went to the strawberry farm that day. my image of a strawberry farm is like chest level bushes, where i can stand up and pluck it off and just throw it into my basket behind my back or something... and to my supprise, its more like a strawberry plant..




had to kneel down to pluck them.. some nice big red ones are really well hidden. have to go low to spot them. hehehe.




my nice berries.. hehehehe




my whole straberry plucking crew.. notice anything under my ears?



a close up of my new fresh earrings.. hehe




strawberry plucking is definitely an experience. 1 whole plastic plate of it only cost me $4.40 . eat until siao.. after that we went Glass House Mountains walk walk.. cos nearby.. there was no glass, no house, no glass house, on the mountain. the view on top reminds me of thailand.. how i use to go up hill tops and examine rounds fired onto another hill....



my Taichi pose..



it was fun.. although most of my straberries are not as sweet as i thought it would be.. and some are really sour.. dammn..

1 Comments:

Blogger Hanny said...

dunno why is it call glass house mountain lar.. but view not too bad.. next time you come will have chance to go and see liao :D

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)