Monday, August 2

stoopid stoopid

remember my grades for ITB627 Network Technologies? i got 73%, grade 5. hoping to appeal and get 2% to become Grade 6. so my GPA would be 5 and not 4.75?
well, i had an appointment on friday morning 9am with my lecturer to discuss this.. but when i woke up, it was 9am already... fuck..
after i decided to skip it, i slept for 30secs and decided to rush for it instead.. upon reaching school, its 915am already. i ran to the ticketing box and realised i had only $1.40 with me.. minimun parking $2 for an hour.. CCB..
oh what the heck, i ran up ignoring the parking ticket and found the door of my lecturer locked... fark.. think he left after 15min thinking i put him aeroplane.. sianz.. so i went into a lab and email a 'sorry' mail to him hoping to make another appointment.. after i send it, i went to check again, this time, he was there! but a indian girl was waiting outside for him so she got him first.. so i waited.. at 10am, she left and it was my turn. oh and throughout, i overheard the whole conversation about her asking about her exam paper, well, she did dammmn bad.. failed every question man..
anywayz, i talked to him and i just couldnt find any marks for him to add.. i just need 1.5 marks to get the 2%!! fark!! so finally i decided to send in for a remark of the whole paper.. hoping to get 1.5 marks.. haiz..
when i reach the car, i saw a ticket at my windscreen.. ccb..



knnbccb... $37.50 fine.. ccb.. i now financial crisis liao still fine me.. narbeh.. haiz...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muscle : Eh when did you buy a car?? Wat car is it??

8:43 PM  
Blogger Hanny said...

oh i never blog about the car? not my car lar.. my friend's one. he lend me 1 month while he is back in singapore lar.. return liao.. it was a 98 vitara, 4WD..

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muscle : Wah lau,Vitara ah, quite a cool car man.Hahaha...Not bad man,during holiday u and me also got a 1 month free rental car... no need to buy car liao. Maybe next time u try a to see whether there's a rear wheel drive car, damn fun to drive man!!!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Hanny said...

hee :) first time wash car by hand. first time wash car is in aus. hee :D

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)