Tuesday, July 20

weak me...

these few days, i have been feeling very weak.. restless, no energy, just wanna sleep and rest.. today, i might have found the cause. abt a week ago, after my housemates left for sydney, i saw chocolates next to the bin, decadence chocolates... i tot it accidentally fell from the table and landed next to the bin. so i picked it up and ate a piece. few days ago, i ate another 5-7 pieces... last fews days was super restless, easily tired, just simply lifeless...
today, i asked my housemates about it, and i took out the chocolates and ask them wanna eat anot.. then they were shock and showed me the obvious green plants, moulds, growing on it..

....

i didnt feel very good after that... no wonder i laosai the other day.. no wonder my tummy feels weird everyday.. no appetite to eat.. all shag out..
wanted to take a picture of the mould and let you all see... but the gals threw it away liao..
haiz...

...

fuck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)