Tuesday, July 13

the price to pay for a new look

hiyall,
this is how i look like moments ago.




hsin, jas and me were having dinner at sunnybank. we were walking around and came across a pharmacy type shop. immediately, jason spotted cheap hair dyes.. so we bought a color each.. i bought "Intense Pure Red" color..

hsin, prior to this has no experince in helping people dye hair, offered to help us do it.. so me and jason stoopi... erm.. happily agreed to it.

so off we go, straight home to get our hair dyed.

it was a bit rough.. but bearable still.. it hurts when she put it at the roots and massage it.. and its no fun making the hairdresser laugh when she is putting dye on your hair.. laughing and dragging your hair along with it.. oooOOooooOoOoh man!
sensation,.. istemewa!! :D:D

well, we managed to piss her off a little and she started hammering jason on the head!
BAMM! BAMM!! WAAPAAH!!

...



after i started laughing, i got whacked up too! i touch the back of my head to see whether isit out of shape, and all i see was blood...



thats my head on the right... can almost see my brains man... hahahaha :D

well, thats all for now. going to sleep soon.. 5hrs of sleep left before aris arrives and all of us going to see Steve Erwin doing his crocodile shows! me jas hsin bran aris.



stay tuned for my new look tomoro!! :D:D

1 Comments:

Blogger Hsin said...

Count yourself lucky I dyed your hair, k! And didn't I made you look good now? Bleghz. ;)

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)