Saturday, July 31

i am so farked...

i only brought 1 pair of glasses to australia..
my one and only pair of spectacles.. has become my 3 and only pair of spectacles...

i am so farked...



how i broke it is even more unbelivable..
i was walking down the city one day with my converse cap, as i try to take it off from the back, it hooked onto my glasses and dragged them off my face and down to the floor. which jun jun land directly where my leg was going to step on next..

"PIAK!"...

"thats it man... im farked....." shaking my head...

curently using blue tack to temporary hold the lens in so i can walk around at home.. i still have 40 day supply of daily contact lens left.. a pair of CHEAPEST specs you can get here is $170.... haiz..

jin eh si sway gao laosai man...
(really is unlucky until like diahorrea) :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Hsin said...

i feel sorry for you...:(

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)