Sunday, July 25

buring effect down my throat

had a drinking session on friday night. i missed drinking.. miss the burning effect of drinking straight shots. my toot housemates were gone that night.. light weights.. sia sway chasely apartments.. she puke on her own bed and blanket.. si beh jialat..
weijun made a new friend as well.. her na... erm.. its name is toilet bowl. they were hugging each other all night looong.. hehehehe
iris, was lying down whenever possible. blocking people in our narrow corridor.. jason wants to take a picture of her and ask her smile..

"i dont want to take picture~!!" iris said..

then she smiled, raised her left hand and posed.. haiz.. indra was also gone.. lying in the living room with his arms outstretch and say

"i can feel my head throbbing.. THUD THUD! THUD THUD!!" :D:D:D

hahahaha.. and kelvin was gone pretty early snoring away like a dinosaur in my room.. makes me appreciate jason as my roommate...

im too lazy to upload all the photos.. pictures can be seen at
jason's" blog.

overall, it was a good night.. hehehehe.. maybe will hold one again soon..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)