Thursday, July 8

boring holiday..

heya,
sorry havent been blogging recently.. holidays in brisbane isnt that fun after all.. especially when everyone is at singapore, sydney, melborne, etc. and only me and jason and brandon is left.. things to do everyday is very limited. either warcraft 3, coffee, or ps2.. manage to borrowed a ps2 from my friend and now just started playing final fantasy X 2..
tomorrow going to watch 'whole 10 yards' with jason. friday going moreton bay, hoping to see whales. next week is bettered planned.
my blind date, aris, is coming to brisbane again. but not to work, not here for a day, but she is coming here for a holiday. :D:D since im so free also, will bring her around brisbane and goldcoast. :D:D
oh and my school results not out yet.. QUT slow.. UQ, jason's uni, results are all out liao.. jason did not too bad.. got a distinction. me hopefully can get a couple of distinctions too.. hehehe :D my results will be out on the 14th.. sianz..

 

dont you think the girls in this pic are chio? ... warrau.. arent you impress with computer graphics these days? the game play is even better i tell you... :]

"no matter how dark the night is, morning always comes..."
lulu - final fantasy X

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when u coming back eh
-Gary

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)