Saturday, July 17

Australia Zoo

first, lets have a look at how red my hair is..





my wallet sure feels good when its still alive..
went to the zoo with jason, hsin, brandon and aris. hoping to see Steve Erwin, the Crocodile Hunter!! the zoo sucks man.. its more like a crocodile farm cum mini bird park, plus a few roaming kangaroos..





while in the zoo, got this farker tiao me.. ccb. then i tiao back...

"kua simi kua!... narbeh...."



maybe because i was caressing his gal on the grass...



saw nigger kangaroos in curumbin wild life park 3 yrs ago.. now in Australia zoo, we manage to take a picture with a WHITE kangaroo..



the zoo's a really boring place.. abit regret going there.. but nonetheless, we had fun and we manage to take a picture with the Crocodile Hunter afterall.. hehehe






stay tuned for my blog on movie world and byron bay!

to be continued....
 
 
oh and thank you Hsin for my wonderful glowing hair! :D:D



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muscle : Eh Andy is right man, there's something not right about ur hair. Looks ah beng leh. I still think u look better with the army hairstyles dyed red.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Hanny said...

isit? ... shit.. maybe i really need to go cut it.. i wanna leave long hair again lar..

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muscle : Wah lau!! Andy description of you is exactly the 1 i have in mind man.HAHA...Eh get hairstyle that looks good on u lar... U dun expect me to keep long hair even though i wanted to but will look bad on me rite....

3:17 PM  
Blogger Hanny said...

i like long hair leh.. but now is half long half short so not nice.. bo pian one.. okok my next blog i put 1 of me long hair one show you.. must loon thru this period lor

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)