Monday, June 7

studying late in school

it was late at night, i was studying in my school library's 24 hour lab as exmas are in 13 days.. as i was desperately trying to print the lecture slides into my head, my mind tends to drift.. and it drifts daaaaammnn far.. scenes from Young and Dangerous 2 were in my mind.. and the next minute, images of my army life.. after a few different scenes, i will doze off...

when i wake, i will whisper to myself

"fuck! cannot sleep! ... must study..."

then from my white adidas bag, bought from china, i will pull out my bars of chocolates and start eating them.. to stay awake... everytime i doze off, i will eat a bar..

then i decided to take a piss.. as i walk to the toilet, my mind was thinking should i smoke after i piss? or should i wait for brandon then smoke together.. i entered the toilet and went to the cubicle,
....

i was thinking to myself... "how come got sanitary bins next to the bowl?"


THEN.. i realised.. i was in the girls toilet!.. fuck man!... i quickly walked out, doing a side step into the guys toilet. i heard giggles when i do the side step into the next room, with my left hand covering my mouth.. i quickly peeed and walked back to my seat, calmly,.. acting coool as i walked..
i went back to my seat, tapped brandon on the shoudler.. he removed his headphones and i told him about the incident...

He laughed sooo hard he almost fell off..!! nbcb..

second time in my life, i went into a girls toilet.. well, the first time i pissed finish then i came out..

it was a good experince though... oh and there was no one inside at that time.. so not that bad.. hehehehe :D:D:D

2 Comments:

Blogger ANdy said...

HAHAHAHA....... onli this kind of accidents will happen on u.... hahahaha... hahahaha....

10:06 PM  
Blogger Hanny said...

wah lanz.. mai kong liao lar.. was acutally hoping to see something inside actually.. teeheehee :D:D:D

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)