Wednesday, June 16

SoooOooo cuteee!! :D

heya!

Germany draw with Holland 1-1... I WON MONEY@! WOOHOOOO!! :D:D

win 50 cent nia.. hahahahaha :)

first paper in 2 days.. about 49 hours left.. have been sleeping at around 8am, and wakeing up at 3pm.. day is night, night is day to me now.. have to re-adjust my sleep timing to suit the paper soon..

below is just a picture that makes me smile.. just thought of showing whoever comes to read my blog..



what is the meaning of life? i wonder.. why am i living in this world?

came across this picture which i find quite meaningful... things in life that destroy a person.. although i feel all of the things mentioned below before, i feel that it will really destroy a person if one does it to the extreme.. a little bit of each is alright lar.. hor? ... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)