Friday, June 18

A great person..

Exams are just around the corner.. In fact, my exam will start in 7 hrs 19min. After a week long of torturous study schedule, my mind now is in an ecstatic state.. Just couldn't wait for the exams to be over.. It has been such a long time since i felt so distraughted and eccentric.

But i am now ready for it.. I am ready to face the vicious exams that comes one after another for the next 1 week..
This motivating picture below inspired me.. I not only want to pass my exams, but i will try to attain relatively good results..
All my life, I have always been classified as lazy rather than hardworking..

.......

well, im working on that :P

anywayz, i will do my best for my exams tomorrow.. hopefully do well for it too.. ;]


 

1 Comments:

Blogger Hsin said...

good that you're working on it ;)..

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)