Tuesday, June 1

Exciting school..

monday... may be the blues or just me, i had another boring lecture in the evening.. as i slowly slide lower and lower from my seat, i started to day dream. my legs were stretched out and my right hand supporting my heavy head, eventually, i started dreaming.. images and scenes from the movie "day after tomoro" was in my mind.. then.. suddenly..

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


i heard a scream. i jumped slightly and opened my eyes and saw a angmo just walked away from the lecture door.. the room was silent for 5 secs.. then everyone started laughing and giggling.. well, that sure woke me up. it was weird.. and everyone's faces were like "???" ..

well, all i can say is that studying in Brisbane, is definitely an experince all right..

angmos... heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)