Monday, June 28

blind date

6 months ago, i only had about 10-20 friends in my friendster list. i was damn bored, so i browsed other peoples profiles in friendster. then i decided to be funny and msg all the chiobus,.. all writing the same thing..

"hi,
can we be friends?

hanny"
i sent to about 15-20 chiobus in friendster.. and only a handful reply me.. one of them is Aris..



that time i put my Mooooost handsome picture. but when aris viewed my profile, the following picture was my primary picture...



warrau.. heng i put this picture man.. else she wont reply my msg..
then we started msg-ing one another. after about 3-4 replys, we just stopped msg-ing.. i added her in msn but she was never online..

then recently, while i online one night, she came online! we talked awhile, and she said she became an air-stewardess and will be coming to brisbane on the 26th june! the last day of my examss!!! YIPEEE!! :D:D
but of course, first thing i ask is if she can tapao something for me... Marlboro reds.. :D

the day came, after my exams about 2pm, i called her and waited for her to come down from her hotel room... was quite nerveous cos this is my first time meeting internet people.. heng ah bran was with me.. i too scared to meet her alone.. hahahaha :D:D

hsin and edalene also came to company us for cofffee by the river.. :) the girls like become good friends as the day goes on to night.. even took hello kitty photos ...



hee :) andy must be saying "like that also can?" right? :D
yeah man.. im shock too :D kakaka
and best of all, she bought 2 cartons for me :D:D

2 singaporeans meeting up for a blind date in Australia....
funny leh... hehehe

1 Comments:

Blogger ANdy said...

aaaiiiigggghhhhttt!!!!.... u noe me well ah.... like tat oso can!!!... kaoz.... from the picture it look quite pretty!!!..... see god treat u well for once... haha... :P

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)