Thursday, June 17

Beast..

I've never been such a BEAST today more than any other days of my life...

The appearance was so delicious that I could taste it off my lips..
The size of the tender object of desire is almost close to the surface area of a woman's breast (36F)..
The thickness of it was closely matching to the width of my mouth (if you know me well enough, you would know I have very wide, succellent lips)..
Blood was oozing from it, driving me to a maddening, delirious state..
The gory and the triumph of owning a piece.....


:] "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........." :]







"Rib-Eye Steak with Bone" ... medium rare.

And, what were you thinking?


I think I understand the urges of Hannibal Lecter now. I am certainly not crazy enough to cannibalize my own kind, but to taste meat so raw and so fresh is undescribable.

This piece would've been classified RA (Really Atrocious) if it was the way it was in Singapore. Its classified RD (Really Delicious) here in Australia.

As I tore off the last of what was left with my bare hands, I couldn't stop myself from gnawing the bones till it was completely done with.


:] "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........." :]



It was by far my best steak yet. I never knew near-raw flesh could taste so bloody good...



2 Comments:

Blogger ANdy said...

how long did u take to write that few sentences???.... hahahaha.... not bad ah... england improved alot.... bet u noe the dictionary by hard already.... .:D :D :P

4:39 AM  
Blogger Hanny said...

hehehehe.. got some help for my england mar.. not bad right?

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)