Thursday, June 24

Another paper out of the way..

took my most feared paper today.. got 18/36 for my mid term,.. because of eye-power.. else i would have gotten lower..
2 assignments amounting to 9.75/10.. mainly due to my hardworking coursemates..
so i basically knew nothing much about this subject.. after much reading and question/topic spoting... i think i can make it through todays paper.. :D:D:D:D
hopefully can just pass it.. 1 more paper to take this saturday. think this paper i can make it..

self-confidence and friends i agree are valuable.. On the basis of my definition of love, i have yet to find it.. hmmm.. think i need to work on my self-confidence also..



 

well, got this interesting website about a person from singapore.. im SURE he has lots of SELF-CONFIDENCE man..

1 Comments:

Blogger ANdy said...

hahahahaha..... "that person" hahahaha... sure have a alot of self confidence.....

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)