Monday, May 24

UFO

it was late at night. the leaves moved as the cold wind blew, the bats flying around squeeking as they glide through the air, it was dark, with only the street lamps and the city night lights. i was in my balcony, on the 4th floor. plus level P1-P3, im actually on the 7th floor.. as usaul, i was lighting up my dragon and admiring the night sky of brisbane, peeping over to my neighbour, checking whether they are alseep at 2am in the morning.

then suddenly, this glaring white circular light shine into my eyes. so bright that my eyes strained and automatically, i raised my hand to cover the light..

"wooow... "

wondering what the hell it is, my eyes slowly got used to the light and i can finally see it..

CHIEH! its just the moon...

but it was the biggest moon i have ever seen.. so round, so bright, so white.. back in sing, i can never see such beautiful moonlight, shining over me, as i slowly, draining the dragon.. after a while, my eyes got used to it, and you can see shapes on the moon. then i saw a rabbit... im serious. it really is a shape of a rabbit. to convince myself, i told my housemates and they came out to the balcony too, to witness this amazing moon, with rabbit tattoo on it. jason then took a photo of it but cant see the tattoo though..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)