Sunday, May 16

to get this started..


hi all.  
just want to start off by uploading a photo of me. this photo however is one of my nicest. im the one on the left by the way :Þ the other guy is my buddy TK.      
bought a new sweater today. its a white nike pullover. plus the one i bought yesterday, i spent $140 on sweaters these 2 days. went school to do my assignment.  as i sat in the library to try to do my work, my classmate said to me,
   
"hey check out that japanese chick! shes just my type!"
   
i looked over and saw a colorfully dress jap chick with a trench coat and socks that look like mittens covering her white ankles and shin. her face was heavily cover with hard dust, they call it makeup. with her was 2 guys and a gal. the 2 poser guys look like hongkees to me. they have fluffy hair, demented faces and a weird sense of dressing. true enough, i overheard their conversation and they were speaking cantonese.
 
 
"wah the guys are crap man! lets go over and talk to the gals!" said my friend.. 
 
"LAI! lets go! kia le bo ji nia.." i said..  
"har.. mai lar.. i scared.. hahaha " he said..
 
thus ending the most exciting part of my boring day..   life in brisbane is kinda boring.. silly things like this keeps me going.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)