Tuesday, May 18

My latest picture.. taken 2nd May 2004

head giddy, nauseous, running nose, jelly body, balls itchy,.. were how i felt last night when i was down with slight flu.. amazingly, i was cured almost instantly with a magical chinese herbal drink. its has things like luo han guo in it. and just like that, i was back with full health.    
the coldness of the wind chills at night is starting to get on my nerves.. literally.. as i step into my balcony for a "before sleep" cigg, i could notice the beautiful stars in the clear night sky. a friend told me how to see the group of stars call scopio here. there is like 3 stars in a row forming the body of a scorpion, its not the orions belt by the way. with another 3 stars placed slight curved forming the tail of a scorpion. oh and when i was admiring the beautiful stars above, the wind chills at 12 degrees gave me the shivers. the iced cold floor of my balcony is giving my feet an ice massage.. which i mentioned earlier, is getting into my nerves through my feet..   
"Brrrrrr.... f..fuc.. fucking coold.d..d.." was all i could say..   
and they say winter is worst.. with daytime temperature at 7 degrees.. shitz..
   
   
this picture above is one of my latest picture taken on 2nd May 2004 here in aus. im on the right. the guy on my left is my best buddy brandon. we were getting ready to go to a club call family in brisbane. DJ Tiesto was in town that night.. and we had a hell of a time that night ;) leaving the place only when the sun is out.. Tiesto@family rocks!      
wish DJ Paul Van Dyke would come..

1 Comments:

Blogger Hsin said...

You seem to be very fond of vivid descriptions of your *body conditions*...not shy ah? =PPPP

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)