Sunday, May 23

boring weekend..

theses 2 days has been quite boring.. last night, friday night, watched coyote ugly, follow by aliens 4. then went for coffee with hsin, edalene, ray, dave and jason. it was pretty cold.. but bearable. it was fun having coffee and chit chatting about stuff.. chatting mainly about my buddy though..

my friend, brandon, is slowly becoming a superstar.. his every move or action is being watched by paparazzi.. and words about his whereabouts and hanging out with whom gets around pretty fast. he is like in a reality show, where he is being watched by people all the time.. hahahaha :D

just now, as stoopid Man-U is winning the FA cup, i uploaded SOME pictures into my friendster.. do go and check out SOME of my pictures in friendster ;) teeheehee :D




this photo is taken on Mount cootha in brisbane,australia. its 10min drive from my house and it has a great view of brisbane city. the stars are also brighter when you look at them from the peak.

oh and i wasnt trying to act cool hor.. i was having headache and all the flashes from the digital camera was making my head worst.. so i wore the sunglasses to avoid the powerful flash from affecting my head. anyway the photo turned out pretty well huh? ;)

take care people..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you to all the people who have view my crap blog.. :)